I bought a cool and cheap Android phone, Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330. I had to gain root access, so I can install some programs that require root access. So I search the net and found how to do it.
Here is the info before try to root it.
First of all, this file.
0. Decompress the file you downloaded.
1. Copy Galaxy_chat_Root.zip into External SdCard because if in sdcard will not read time recovery mode.
2. Extract GT-B5330 + PIT.rar and recovery.zip on the computer.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Turn back to get into download mode (press and hold volume down + power button simultaneously).
5. Connect your phone to download mode state to make sure the PC and mobile phones in detect by the PC.
6. Run Odin of the files in the GT-B5330 + PIT.rar extract that has been on hold until the ID: COM.
7. Click on "PDA" and select the file recovery.zip recovery.tar.md5 from which you have extracted earlier.
8. Wait until there is written Leave CS and press start then wait till the process is completed any posts removed then immediately disconnect the connection with the PC.
9. Handphane will restart automatically before handphone SAMSUNG logo appears immediately press and hold Volume Up + Power simultaneously to enter recovery mode.
10. If successful recovery mode red blue if not still would not want in the root and the message E: Signature Failed.
11. Select "apply update from sdcard".
12. Select "Galaxy_chat_Root.zip"
13. Select "reboot system"
14. The phone will restart
After restart, you'll see the icon SuperSU (as the picture shows).
See the video.
Download the files: